i transfered a log into logstash.
in this log, there is a number.
with the filter, i make a field and there i save the number.
And now i want Kibana to show just these Number.
i don't need a aggegation, how can i do this?
it is posssible?
the target is:
x-axis should be Date histogram
y-axis the number
Thank You for your help
That's not possible unfortunately.
i'am sad to hear that.
Do you think there is another way ?
thanks for your fast answer and help
An Average Metric? Provided that you use a small-enough interval.
Another option is to develop a custom vis. It's not so hard.
Let me know if you need a hand with that.
Thanks for the reply.
But i had a solution for my problem,
all is fine, it works now.
Just for Info:
- i transferred data to logstash
- in logstash i grok the message, so i got field and value
- my problem was, that the value was a string (you can nothing do with a string on the y-axis)
- so i convert the value to an integer
- and now i can use the value as i want