Specific visualizations as static on the dashboard

Hi,
I'm using Kibana 6.2.4.I have a dashboard where I have different visualizations. When I select a filter, it ends up being applied to all the visualizations on the dashboard. I want the filter to be applied to only certain visualizations, i.e., I want some visualizations to be static and not change with the application of different filters. Is there any way to do this?

No way to do this currently, but this type of functionality is on our radar.
This is probably the best issue to follow for it: https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/5647 - so not only can you turn off inheriting filters, but be able to set your own filter per panel.

If I am not mistaken, this should already be possible today with the visualization "Visual Builder":
If you go to "Panel Options", there is an option button with the label "Ignore Global Filter" at the bottom right.

Hi @jupp
Actually i am using different visualizations such as pie chart,data table,bar chart etc so here i am not getting any such option to ignore global filter

Hi @Dhanashree, you can use Vega plug in where you can add%context%:false to your Elasticsearch query. it will then ignore the global filter.
Take a look at this blog post

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.