Status column on Rules page disappeared

Hi,
My company recently update kibana from 8.5.3 to 8.12. And to my great regret the Status column (and ability to sort by Status) has disappeared from the app/management/insightsAndAlerting/triggersActions/rules-page. This removes any overview of currently active rules. Is there a good reason for this and more importantly: How do I get the status column back?

Hi, do you mean the State column? I see a State column in a test instance of 8.12 I am running:

I also see a columns menu which toggles columns for visibility:

I couldn't find any code changes in this application where a Status table column was removed.

Hi Tim
Thank you for your answer. Maybe it wasn't called Status in the earlier version. Perhaps the Status was part of "Last response". Now Last response doesn't reflect whether the rule is active or not. The only place I can find it now is here on the page of an individual rule:
And that is not useful when you have 300+ rules that could all potentially be active

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.