System integration navigation visuals use all the wrong URLs / IDs?

Hello!

I have linked a "System" integration to a Windows hosted agent policy, this looks to have instaleld some dashboards akin to what Winlogbeat does. However, the navigation visuals ("Dashboard links [Windows System Security]" and "Dashboard links - Simple [Windows System Security]") are using the wrong URLs, producing the following such errors when anything is clicked:

Could not locate that dashboard (id: windows-035846a0-a249-11e9-a422-d144027429da)

I don't know if this is a bug or me doing something silly. The dashboard that particular cut was supposed to go to was system-bae11b00-9bfc-11ea-87e4-49f31ec44891. I already have Winlogbeat's dashboard installed, maybe that caused it?

Does anyone else have this?
Everything is version 7.14.0

I will manually replace all the URLs for both, but we have another two seperate networks to install this on, if this is another fleet bug i'll just wait. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers

This looks like a bug in the system package. Could you file an issue in Issues · elastic/integrations · GitHub about this?

1 Like

Absolutely!

Was scared to raise a bug report in case it was actually me being an idiot.

Thanks!

If anyone comes here from Google, fix is incoming.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.