Timelion in Kibana 4.3.1 and ES 2.1.1 does not work in a tribe node

Hi:
I have the following setup

ES Cluster - 1
ES Cluster - 2

ES-Tribe Node - Mapping ESCluster -1 and ES Cluster -2
I have a Kibana instance running against ES-Tribe Node.
I installed Timelion for ES2.1.1 and Kibana 4.3.1 following instructions forma tweet (that had the archival location/downladable timelion artifact).

Installation goes fine. However, I have an issue getting timelion to work.
This is the message I get :

{"type":"response","@timestamp":"2016-04-18T19:57:38+00:00","tags":[],"pid":10740,"method":"put","statusCode":503,"req":{"url":"/elasticsearch/.kibana-tribe/_mapping/timelion-sheet","method":"put","headers":{"host":"sanji-04.int.westgroup.com:5601","user-agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0","accept":"application/json, text/plain, */*","accept-language":"en-US,en;q=0.5","accept-encoding":"gzip, deflate","dnt":"1","content-type":"application/json;charset=utf-8","kbn-version":"4.3.1","referer":"http://sanji-04.int.westgroup.com:5601/app/timelion","content-length":"459","cookie":"_ga=GA1.2.1251427820.1445341248","connection":"keep-alive"},"remoteAddress":"10.208.8.130","userAgent":"10.208.8.130","referer":"http://sanji-04.int.westgroup.com:5601/app/timelion"},"res":{"statusCode":503,"responseTime":30009,"contentLength":9},"message":"PUT /elasticsearch/.kibana-tribe/_mapping/timelion-sheet 503 30009ms - 9.0B"}

For me to get Kibana working with Tribe Node setup, I have had to create (manually), the following mappings :
index-pattern, search, visualization, and dashboard.
From the message above, it seems like timelion-sheet is also another mapping I need to add to the list. Is there a
JSON for this mapping and any other additional mappings that timelion would create in the .kibana index ?

Thanks much

Ramdev

I found the mapping that needs to be added to .kibana index to get timelion to work within a tribe node setup :

{  
"timelion-sheet": {  
        "properties": {  
          "description": {  
            "type": "string"  
          },  
          "hits": {  
            "type": "integer"  
          },  
          "kibanaSavedObjectMeta": {  
            "properties": {  
              "searchSourceJSON": {  
              }  
            }  
          },  
          "timelion_chart_height": {  
          },  
          "timelion_columns": {  
          },  
          "timelion_interval": {  
          },  
          "timelion_other_interval": {  
          },  
          "timelion_rows": {  
          },  
          "timelion_sheet": {  
          },  
          "title": {  
          },  
          "version": {  
          }  
        }  
      }  
}   

Adding this to the .kibana index (along with the mappings: index-pattern, search, visualization, and dashboard) allows timelion to operate within the tribe-node setup.