To identify the elastic search breakup pricing for each resources

Hello,

We are from Virtusasystem LLC . We have been utilizing the Elasticsearch facility for quite a while now where we are utilizing approximately around 37 or more operating systems. We are looking for a breakdown of each resource that will help us to understand the cost of each resource as we are planning to reduce the number of resources in the upcoming days. It would be of great help if one of your representatives can send me a breakdown of costing resources wise or can connect with me to make me understand the same.

Hi @Aravind1 Thanks for reaching out the Elastic Community.

Apologies, It is unclear what you are asking for?

Just to be clear this is a community support forum not actual customer technical support.

Do you have a commercial relationship with Elastic? If so please send me you Company Name, Project Name and Contact and I will put in you contact with the Account Team.

Are you running Self Managed or In Elastic Cloud?

There is no way anyone on this community forum would have that information for you.

It is unclear even what resources you are speaking of there are many components to Elasticsearch some licensed some not or are you talking about the underlying infrastructure which is owned by the customer.

It would be of great help if one of your representatives can send me a breakdown of costing resources wise or can connect with me to make me understand the same.

If you are asking for commercial licensing cost, again please send me your contact info and I will try to put you in contact with right team.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.