TSVB Time Series

I have created Time series chart and now I would like to implement alert on it.
Is there any possibility?

if yes, then pls give me some idea regarding it.
Thanks

Hey @Krunal. It is not possible to add alerts on TSVB atm

@Stratoula_Kalafateli Thanks for quick answer..
Is there another possibility to do this type of chart with alert ?

We are going to give this ability to Lens. You can see this issue for more info [Lens] Alerting from Lens Visualizations · Issue #71150 · elastic/kibana · GitHub

Maybe the documentation for alerting could also help you Alerting | Kibana Guide [master] | Elastic. I am not so familiar with it. For now, creating charts and add alerts is not possible. but it is something we are going to implement in the future.

Hello @Stratoula_Kalafateli,
In my case, the lens are not capable to do mathematical calculation with variable. so it's strange to complete the task.... if I will put the on the lens then it will be static not dynamic.. I would like to create an alert dynamic which changes over time....
Thanks....
Have a nice day ahead

Lens is going to support formulas in 7.14 so it will be possible :wink: But of course alerts aren't possible yet.

Hello @Stratoula_Kalafateli @ghudgins
Is it possible that I can import the value of time series and put it in the condition according to that?
For example, this aggression value

and after using this value of expression, i can put condition and create an alert.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.