I'm very new to elasticsearch. I am following the introduction walkthrough video religiously, but I am unable to download marvel.
- Made suggested changes to config/elasticsearch.yml
- Ran ./bin/plugin install license - Successful
- Ran ./bin/plugin install marvel-agent - Successful
- Ran ./bin/plugin install elasticsearch/marvel/latest
Error : failed to download out of all possible locations
- Alternately downloaded zip and tried offline install
Ran ./bin/plugin install file:///home/path/to/marvel-2.1.0.tar.gz
Verifying file:/home/path/to/marvel-2.1.0.tar.gz checksums if available ...
NOTE: Unable to verify checksum for downloaded plugin (unable to find .sha1 or .md5 file to verify)
ERROR: Could not find plugin descriptor 'plugin-descriptor.properties' in plugin zip
What am I doing wrong?