Unable to launch Kibana after upgrade to 7.7.0

Hi all, yesterday I tried to upgrade my ELKS from 7.1 to 7.7. After the upgrade I am able to run the services and when I check its working and running. Just that I am not able to browse the site.

But there are following errors found:

Filebeat - ERROR instance/beat.go:932 Exiting: 1 error: invalid config: yaml: line 10: mapping values are not allowed in this context

ES:
[master-node] policy [filebeat-7.1.1] for index [filebeat-7.1.1-2020.05.27] on an error step due to a transitive error, moving back to the failed step [check-rollover-ready] for execution. retry attempt [110]
[2020-05-28T13:09:30,259][INFO ][o.e.x.i.IndexLifecycleRunner] [master-node] policy [heartbeat-7.1.1] for index [heartbeat-7.1.1-2020.05.28] on an error step due to a transitive error, moving back to the failed step [check-rollover-ready] for execution. retry attempt [39]

After I have deleted all the indices the error changed to: [o.e.x.s.a.AuthenticationService] [master-node] Authentication of [elastic] was terminated by realm [reserved] - failed to authenticate user [elastic]

Please advise should I remove all the old indices ?

Does anyone faced this issue after upgrade?

Besides that, I notice that my X-Pack does not work properly too, so I temporary disabled it. What do I need to do to fix it? I suspect that some other modules like Heartbeat-elastic (For Uptime) will need that in order to enable the Alerts system, is that true?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.