I am using ELK 7.2. I have configured kibana to monitor number of users hitting our internal environments on both windows and linux.
The issue am having here is.
if I set the time frame to see all the environments hit in last 1 hour I see two servers in the list as you see in the image you can see (75063 and 75067).
But when I change the time frame to 24 hours. I see a different server in the list and I dont see the server names which I got in last 1 hours which is not correct. If I choose 24 hours it must show those server names as well which come in 1 hour interval.
Here I don't see (75067) which I saw in the previous graph for last 1 hour interval.
Please correct me what's wrong in my configuration. Below is my configuration for the graph.
Metric & Axis