Want to set ssl.verification_mode as none for default fleet output in kibana.yml

HI

I am trying to send data from fleet managed Elastic agent to elastic master node with self-signed certificate. The auto generated self signed certificate doesnot have the publicip of the node. So to send data i want to set ssl.verification_mode as none for default fleet output in kibana.yml. I have modified the xpack default output and added config: "ssl.verification_mode": none as shown below.

xpack.fleet.outputs: [{id: fleet-default-output, name: default, is_default: true, is_default_monitoring: true, type: elasticsearch, hosts: ['https://x.x.x.x:9200'],ca_trusted_fingerprint:<>, config: {"ssl.verification_mode": none}}]

But in the fleet settings for output it shows as verification mode as a sub poperty of ssl in the agent output section as shown below.

In our other deployment which has a platinum license i created a new output and added ssl.verfication as none directly in the kibana UI which worked perfectly as shown below.

What is the correct procedure for adding config: {"ssl.verification_mode": none} for xpack fleet default output in kibana.yml

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.