I connected my another enterprise search with the same jira cloud instance as before. Earlier when I connected, I was getting one field TTR which is missing right now in my new connection. I tried to find out the reason but couldn't get any.
All the working in jira cloud is same as earlier. And I have basic licesnce of elastic.
Are the fields recieved through jira not constant.
I think earlier I was using paid license and now using Basic license. So some changes because of that. Maybe!
Trying to figure out what additional stuff I did for getting TTR field but haven't got any answer yet.
Can we get using assets and objects. By including in object.