Working example - ELK

I tried searching a lot of complete working examples for ELK like:

and

and
some others but not finding a complete working example...there is some or the other issue.

I want something which can run either on ubuntu or Windows with some very basic configuration and can work with syslog or some simple logs(no security needed).

Can somebody point me in that direction. Try pointing me to something which you yourself has made it work.

I am getting one issue with Kibana...unable to fetch mapping..looked all over internet and github also....ELK is strong but i am wondering why elastic.co doesn't have a simple end to end working example for ELK?? Thanks in advance.

Can somebody point me in that direction. Try pointing me to something which you yourself has made it work.

People tend to get better help here when they ask specific questions about concrete problems. "Complete working examples" usually aren't complete nor well-written, they might be outdated and not matching the software you use, there might be differences compared to your environment, the requirements might be different from yours, or you might make mistakes during the implementation. By all means use them as guidance and inspiration but don't rely on them.

I think Parsing Logs with Logstash | Logstash Reference [8.11] | Elastic does a pretty good job of explaining a basic Logstash setup that ships logs to Elasticsearch, including how to verify that Elasticsearch receives the data.

I am getting one issue with Kibana...unable to fetch mapping..looked all over internet and github also...

I suggest you start a new topic for this particular problem and include more details about your setup. If this is the error message I think it is it's fairly common and my guess is that your Logstash hasn't actually been sending any logs to Elasticsearch.