Advanced Dashboard

Hello, I have two questions to build a more sophisticated dashboard.

1. Is there a way to apply multiple filters on the same dashboard, each of which is applied to some components only?
  2. I have a dashboard with a control input that will add a filter. I am building a visualisation that will be added in this dashboard. In this visualisation, how can I take the value of that filter so I can calculate the data I want?

In other words, in the same dashboard I have to put some data about a company (selected with a control input) and some data about other companies related to the original one. To do so, I need to access to the control input’s value to get the data from the other companies.
Is there any way to do so?

Thanks in advance!

@writemyessay
Hello, I have two questions to build a more sophisticated dashboard.
Is there a way to apply multiple filters on the same dashboard, each of which is applied to some components only?
I have a dashboard with a control input that will add a filter. I am building a visualisation that will be added in this dashboard. In this visualisation, how can I take the value of that filter so I can calculate the data I want?

In other words, in the same dashboard I have to put some data about a company (selected with a control input) and some data about other companies related to the original one. To do so, I need to access to the control input’s value to get the data from the other companies.
Is there any way to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
For our business presently, the main route is to include all nations in the inquiry question with OR between them. Of course, I comprehend that OR likewise requires a probability to include enclosure between channels. However, I'm quite sure there could be a UI answer for that.
Anyway, there's Kibana relational filter so far.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.