Can't select Agent Policy when trying to add agent

I restored a backup on my test cluster with ELK stack version 7.13.3, then directly upgraded everything to 7.14.1.

Now when looking at fleet, I'm at the stage of adding a fleet server, the second point: Select an Agent policy, the drop-down field is empty.

Above it says I shall use the " Default Fleet Server policy", so I swtiched to the tab "Agent Policies", but only found the "Default config" and "Default Windows agent with metrics" policies.
I went ahead, and created a policy named: "Default Fleet Server policy", but didn't configure anything special.

Then also I had this new policy in the list in the "Agent Policies" TAB. Then I switched back to the "Agents" tab and got an error:

Configuration Error 
Agent Policy 'e6ad0600-1562-11ec-b3ef-4fee36c13301' already exists with name 'Default Fleet Server policy'

I tried both, Firefox and Chrome, but the Agent Policy select dropdown box stays empty.

How can I get rid of the Error, want to delete the Default fleet Server policy I created, but there don't seem to be an easy way in the UI to do so?

Sebastian

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.