I need some serious help with this as I am clueless.
Some day ago my Kibana dashboard was not requiring authentication anymore on my public facing IP.
I went to check logs and discovered that XPAck requires a licence after 30 days.
I have installed the licence on the ElasticSearch server where Kibana connects successfully and even received a confirmation email.
However my Kibana dashboard is still unprotected and I can still see this error:
"type": "security_exception", "reason": "current license is non-compliant for [security]", "license.expired.feature": "security"
Is there something else I have to do on Kibana config to re-enable user authentication.
I have checked kibana.yml and nothing related to XPack is disabled.
I don't really know what's going on .