Dashboard Chart Sizes

Well I've started my painful upgrade from Kibana 3 to apparently Kibana 5 as I couldn't find a version of Kibana 4.4 for download, which includes the color palette fix github link. That being said, here's an image of my "above the fold" dashboard with Kibana 3:

It's beautiful...it's tight...it's just what I need...up to and including the naming of the top ten charts. Enter Kibana 5:

This has two headers, one is the chart name, the other "Top 10 unusual terms in src_ip.raw" I don't want to see. At all...it takes up too much space. Also, what's with the scroll bar? How can I get rid of that? While I appreciate the drag and droppyness and resizing, it does not appear to have the ability to resize the font. Thoughts? Thank you.

4.3.1 is latest - Download Kibana Free | Get Started Now | Elastic

There is no Kibana 5.

Interesting...I was using github link snapshot. No matter...I still have the same issues with 4.3.1...thanks Mark.

We don't provide support around snapshots, they are created automatically by the build process.

However I don't believe these options exist, you will want to raise a FR against the GH issues :slight_smile:

Thanks Mark...I'll go the GH route...just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious :smile:

1 Like