Elastic Alerting for Cybersecurity lab doesn't work

i've enrolled the Elastic alerting for Cybersecurity lab, it seems that the lab prepared on strigo doesn't work. there no bash terminal that usually provided for us to config.. it shows in blank and i can't access the kibana for doing the lab

is there any suggestion related to this matter?

BR,
DwiSN

Hi @dwi.nugroho

You might want to check that you have disabled pop-up blockers and other add-ons in your browser as per the instructions - these can prevent the terminal from being displayed.

If you would prefer not to change your settings, another option is to use a clean install of a different browser, so if you usually use e.g. Chrome, try a Vanilla Firefox

Hope this helps,

KR,

• Dominic

I just enrolled in the same Elastic Alerting for Cybersecurity training and I am having the same issue as the OP. I tried clearing my Chrome browser and disabling add-ons. I tried a new install of Firefox and still no terminal screen.

Hi @Darren_G ,

Do you have a VPN or Proxy? If so, can you try without these?

BR,

Dominic

Turning the VPN off did not change anything.

I was able to take a different training course and had no issues. I am just having problems with this particular course.

OK, checking...

Hi @dwi.nugroho @Darren_G

I'm seeing the same behavior and we are looking into this

Hi Darren,

This was due to an update to Strigo software which didn't agree with a configuration in the AMI. We fixed it now and I tested it. It seems to be working. I have replaced your lab with the new AMI. It should work now. Please let us know if you are still facing issues.

Thanks,

Bharath

Hi @dwi.nugroho DwiSN,

This was due to an update to Strigo software which didn't agree with a configuration in the AMI. We fixed it now and I tested it. It seems to be working. I have replaced your lab with the new AMI. It should work now. Please let us know if you are still facing issues.

Thanks,

Bharath

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.