Entreprise Elastic License

Hello,
I received the Elastic Enterprise license with two JSON files (production environment and non-production environment). So, I installed the production license in my production environment and the other one in my lab environment.

I want to know if there is any difference between these two licenses, even though they are of the same type, especially in terms of functionality.

After the expiration of my enterprise license in the lab and the update to a new one, I lost LDAP authentication.

Thank you

Since you have an enterprise license, I recommend you to contact Elastic Support.

But, what is the new license you updated? You would only lost the LDAP authentication if your license expired and you updated to a basic license.

Also, both production and development license have the same expiration date, it is not clear how this expired on your lab and not on your production cluster.

Are you sure that you weren't using the trial license in your lab?

1 Like

++ Please take advantage of the support you're paying for. You will get more tailored advice with a real SLA.

What specifically does that mean?

• Are you getting messages about LDAP not being available on your license?
  • Is authentication just not working in some way?
  • Has your LDAP configuration disappeared?

"lost" is very ambiguous and impossible for us to diagnose without a lot of guesswork.