Exporting from Saved Search inside Dashboard does not have any data

Hi Everyone,

I recently encountered an issue with Kibana where I have created a dashboard and inside that Dashboard I have a Saved Search to view the data which is filtered by the @timestamp column using "This Week".

The data is loading correctly when I look at the dashboard however when I click on "Download CSV" the only thing it's giving me is the header of the report and none of my data.

When I try this inside the Discover and try to download the CSV it works without any issue. Can anybody help with this? Thank you in advance.

What version of Kibana are you using?

Hi Rudolf,

I'm using Kibana version 7.9.0. It's a little weird though because I've been using the same version last week and I didn't have this issue and nothing was change in our Kibana settings over the weekend as well.

It sounds like you might have run into this bug: https://github.com/elastic/kibana/pull/81524 which was fixed in 7.10.1 Can you try to select a custom time range (i.e. don't select 1 day or 1 week) to see if it solves the problem?

Yes, it works if I tried to use a time filter for example "Last 7 days". The reason we're not using 7.10.1 is due to some plugins that we're using and it's not yet supported. I guess we'll have to find a workaround for this one. Thank you for the help!!!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.