Filtering timeseries by highlighting graph

I have data flowing into an index that I use to populate multiple timeseries bar charts. My dashboard is set to view from 3 months ago until now. This looks great however say I want to zoom in on the latest data. If I click and drag all the way to the right of the graph the latest hour which isn't completed gets cut off. So if I have data that came in at 3:10 PM and it's currently 3:30 PM and I click and drag all the way to the end of the graph after Kibana finishes refreshing the bar charts end at 3:00 PM. I have tried making sure the graphs are all set to not drop the last bucket and even tried changing the default time to now + 2 hours thinking I'd be able to select to the right of the data but the graphs seem to cut off at the current data anyway so I still can't. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I changed my filter again to be 3 months ago to 1 day in the future and that worked but I feel like it should work with now.

Can you share your visualization configuration? Also, could you check whether the timestamp of the documents is the expected one? A common cause of problems is data is ingested with the wrong time zone information which shifts it by several hours.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.