Format numbers with color and decimal places in metric aggregation

Hi,
I have a metric that i sotore with 2 decimal places, it is a number between 0 and 100 representing a percentage. Then i have a table visualization in kibana showing that number with the top hit aggregation. I want to show the number with different colors depending on the value, but when i use the color format for the index pattern, then the table shows the value with several decimal places. Is there a way to use both color formatting and number formatting for the numbers?

The other problem i noticed, is that even when i store that metric with 2 decimal places, when i show the table with top hit metric aggregation, and then aggregate with "max" then when i format the number with color and it show several decimal places, i see numbers not 0 after the second decimal place. So where and how does it get those values?

thanks

Hi @mtudisco

What visualization exactly are you using? Can you share which version of the stack you are using and maybe some screenshots of your current status?

Best

Hi Jorge, its a table visualization, Kibana 7.2
I'm no longer able to show a screenshot as i changed the number from float to integer and stored it without decimal places to bypass the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.