Format timestamp Timelion into date

Hi, Using the Timelion, I would like to know how to format the timefield ='time' <- timestamp into days, something like this 'dd-mm-yyyy' in order to show the trend with big periods of time avoiding the split by hour.Thanks

Hi @Eduardo_De_Zulueta, I'm not completely sure I fully understand your request but I will try to give you some hints:

• have you tried to use the Interval dropdown just above the timelion expression? you can specify here that you want 1d intervals so the data is aggregated in a daily basis
  • if the problem is with the tooltip on the top-left side of the visualization, you can format the date displayed with the following function .es(*).legend(timeFormat=DD-MM-YYYY) following the format convention of moment.js https://momentjs.com/docs/#/displaying/format/

If none of these are what you were looking, please could you specify a bit more your usecase and what you want to achieve? anything useful to understand better the request is welcome

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.