Get per process Metrics

Yeah I used the break down by pid but as you can see it create ranges and not 4000 -> 4999, 5000 -> 5999 (this i what i meant here :

I can understand why it does such a thing but it does not fit with PID because in my opinion you want to know the exact pid of the process that uses a lot of memory. But it's such a special case that you cannot manage this and make it simple to use. moreover, There are so many process at the same time on a system this can make the visualisation really hard to read.
I'm trying to create something that would best fit my usecase in a TSVB visualisation atm

Alright no problem :slight_smile: I think this could be a great addition in the future for people who wants to create their custom visualisations with very specific requierements.
I do know about the discover page thanks :smiley: I was wondering if this feature exists in order to understand the way data gets fetch more than just looking at row data

Edit : I know this is a bit off topic but is there a way to retrive other data than {{value}} in a TSVB Data Formatter template ?