How do you report error logs?

for a while I'm looking for a way to easily send error report in CSV or any other document type but I never fined an easy way and a clean document with multiple log to retrieve the errors.
I've post this topic on github but I wonder if there is not another way to easily handle my errors logs (maybe with xpack) :

example of a log error i want to send with surrounding logs for example to debug it :

2018-09-11 08:42:51,442 xxx ERROR (BuildImageEnv.java:yyy:343) - Error updating repository status

Hope someone can help :slight_smile:

Hello,

We have context view in discover right now which might help you. You can open a doc in discover and view surrounding documents. You can change the number of surrounding documents too.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Bhavya

Thanks for your reply @bhavyarm It's what I talk about in my issue I want to export the surrounding documents of an error but at the moment it seem's that it's not possible It will be so grate that there were a button export in CSV with surrounding documents
It's why I wonder if there is not an over way to export it

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.