How to build a custom Kibana plugin similar to discover saved search without aggregation

Hi Team,

I am trying to build a custom Kibana plugin of type visualisation. I want to display similar to discover saved search without any aggregation.

How can I achieve this?
What schema should be definied inside editorConfig to achieve this?

Also if i create an app instead of visualisation, can I integrate that as a panel in one of my dashboards?

Thank you

Not sure if this meets your use case. But if you are looking for a table like saved search with no aggregation you can add a saved search into your dashboard.

Just save the search how you want it then in dashboard add object to dashboard.

I want the saved search table with some additional functionality like onclick, highlights etc.

I've never done a viz, only apps and hacks. Also don't know of a way to integrate an app into a dashboard. Guess it's possible with a hack but it wouldn't be easy to do. Would just find the place you want to enter the table and append the code for the table.

Doing it with a visualization is probably the better choice though.

Id check out https://github.com/fbaligand/kibana-enhanced-table code. I think you can use that without aggregations and could see how they did it.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.