How to easily navigate to or go back to 100th page in the Dashboard's Discover window?

I have created a dashboard and added a "Saved Search" (aka Discover) window to it. But then I found it only shows 50 items by default. And I have to use the following buttons to go to next page.

This is inconvenient because I have such scenarios:

1. Go to 5th page (records: 201-250), found some abnormal IPs like 1.2.3.4.
  2. Search ip:1.2.3.4 in the top Search box, and analyze the traffic with IP:1.2.3.4.
  3. Go back the 5th page (either by browser's Back button or clear the search), see other traffic or go to 6th page.

But in step 3., when I go back, I found I returned to 1st page, instead of previous 5th page. I have to click the "Next" buttons four times to return to 5th page. It's even making it harder if I go to the 20th page for example, I have to click "Next" for 20 times then.

I can think of several solutions:

1. Search (in the top Search box) can be started in new browser tab.
  2. When I clear the search, I can go back to the previous 5th page.
  3. Give me a fast way to navigate to 5th page, e.g., showing the buttons like "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", ... instead of just "Previous" and "Next" two buttons.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.