How to integrate kibana dashboards as a widget to other javascript based native UI

Is there any easy way to integrate Kibana dashboard / panel as a widget to third party UI(developed using the react js etc ).
We dont want user to navigate to kibana from our native apps and instead show the dashboards as a widget

You can embed kibana dashboard in external sites with an iframe Reporting and sharing | Kibana Guide [8.5] | Elastic

thansk, On login, I am getting 401 on license api call. I can login normally via other tab.

Did the embedded dashboard prompt you for you credentials? Where they provided properly?

You could try setting up anonymous access

Yes, normal window login works. Embedded one also asked for creds and it repeats same login screen post I enter creds. I can also see token generated in cookies but somehow its not reading that tokens for making further api calls and hence license api call is failing with 401.
Is there anyway we can handle this from client side?

Hey @Tukaram,

It sounds like you didn't set xpack.security.sameSiteCookies to None, see Authentication in Kibana | Kibana Guide [8.5] | Elastic. This's required by the modern browsers.

Best,
OLeg

1 Like

Thanks, it worked.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.