How to make each tenant user can see a different set of dashboards

In multi-tenant environment, each tenant user may create different Visualizations/dashboards, which shouldn't be visible to other tenant users. It seems that this isn't supported for now. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this kind of issues?

Kibana workspaces are coming soon IIRC.

Thanks for the great news. Is there any introduction on the new feature?

I did not find anything apart this (look at slide 15):

https://www.elastic.co/elasticon/tour/2017/tokyo/kibana-deep-dive

Thanks, but unfortunately, I don't understand Japanese.
I just subscribed to new elastic releases, hopefully I can get notified once the new feature is ready.

Me neither. I just wanted to show the slide which is not in Japanese.

There will be some other videos in english but they are not released yet.

Do you have a rough estimation on how soon the workspace feature will be available?

Each tenant user may create lots of different kinds of things, e.g., watches, Saved searches, visualizations, dashboards, even kibana users & roles, which shouldn't be visible to other tenant users. I assume all of these can be resolved by the new workspace feature. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Do you have a rough estimation on how soon the workspace feature will be available?

No. Sorry.

Each tenant user may create lots of different kinds of things, e.g., watches, Saved searches, visualizations, dashboards, even kibana users & roles, which shouldn't be visible to other tenant users. I assume all of these can be resolved by the new workspace feature. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I hope it will be something like this but I'm not familiar yet with this feature.
May be someone else can answer this.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.