Integration Elastic Dashboard to Power BI Visualization

Hi,

I would like to ask is there any way I could integrate my Elastic Dashboard to Power BI?

I have a situation to export my Elastic Uptime Availability Dashboard to Power BI.

Is there any way I could just drop the dashboard frame to the Power BI?

I'm not sure if the link below is the only way, would like to know if there are any other options to do so.

Microsoft Power BI

Thank you.

Hi Siti. Does Power BI support iframes? That is the only way I can think of to embed a Dashboard from Kibana into another application. See Reporting and sharing | Kibana Guide [8.6] | Elastic.

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your reply.

It seems like Power BI does support iFrames.

Thank you for your suggestions.

I would like to ask can Power BI connect with Elastic to extract the data from Elastic, in order to create a dashboard in Power BI?

Is it by using the ODBC Driver or any other options?
Microsoft Power BI

Thank you.

HI Siti. Yes, the Elasticsearch ODBC driver can be used with Power BI to extract data from Elasticsearch.

Hi Nick,

Instead of using the ODBC driver, can I just pull the data from Elasticsearch via Power BI Online instead the Desktop version?

I have limitation installing the driver to do the ODBC as its compatible for Windows only.

Plus, the organization will use the Power BI online instead the Desktop version.

Hi Siti. I have never used Power BI, so I'm not sure if it would be possible to pull data directly from Elasticsearch.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.