Is it possible to log Azure Cloud Service Performance Counters in Elasticsearch?

Hi,

My company would like to use Kibana to create views that display log and metric information output by our Azure Cloud Service Web Roles and Worker Roles. In particular, we'd like to store performance counter information, as described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cloud-services/cloud-services-dotnet-diagnostics-performance-counters

Microsoft provides a few tools to view this data if it's stored in Azure diagnostic tables and blobs, but the tools don't have the formatting & visualizing flexibility the Elk stack does. Is anyone aware of how we might be able to get Azure Cloud Service Performance Counter information into Elasticsearch, preferably via logstash?

Apologies if this has been addressed before. I searched this forum, but I'm new to this entire tech stack, so I may have missed a relevant topic.

Thanks!
Bobby

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.