Is the server map module open source?

Hey, folks.
I need a "transaction" level view of service calls, are you going to support that afterwards?
I need to port the service map module to a different platform (internal pressure test platform), is there a way to do it?
Is the code of the service map module open source?

I need a "transaction" level view of service calls, are you going to support that afterwards?

I don't think we currently have plans for this.

I need to port the service map module to a different platform (internal pressure test platform), is there a way to do it?

Can you please describe a little bit more about what you're trying to do?

Is the code of the service map module open source?

Are you asking about the UI code? The service map UI comes under the Platinum subscription -- it is a paid feature, and comes under the Elastic License. You can find which features are available for each subscription level at Subscriptions | Elastic Stack Products & Support | Elastic.

We need a custom front-end interface that will use "es" data to generate service maps and transaction maps (implemented by ourselves). Would like to know how you get the data on the back end and is this part of the code open source?

We need a custom front-end interface that will use "es" data to generate service maps and transaction maps (implemented by ourselves).

OK.

Would like to know how you get the data on the back end and is this part of the code open source?

The relevant code for this feature lives in Kibana, and comes under the Elastic License: Elastic License 2.0 | Elastic

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.