Is there a way to merge columns in discover view to occupy less horizontal space?

I have a case when a lot of data is spread horizontally and can be just reduced if combined in one column.
For ex:

Any thoughts on how data could be shown with less white spaces in the discover view? The keywords PASS/IN_PROGRESS/... could be reduced to just an identifying character.
I am using discover view in a dashboard.

It would be very nice to have feature to add data to an existing column rather than new column for it.

The only way I can think to do this is with a scripted field to join these fields together into a single one. That is, unless you're able to reindex your data to combine these fields into a single property at the index level.

I managed to do this

using Scripted field -> URL -> Image where an string array could be provided.

But it would have been nice to have a tooltip on hover for the list item. Or an additional field should take what to show on hover over image. It's a Url of type image, but it's not pointing to any link either, just shows an image.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.