Issues with kibana_markdown_doc_view plugin

Hi All,

I am trying to use the kibana plugin:

The latest version supported is 6.2. I am trying to installed after changing the version in 6.5 but I got an error with LESS when installing. If anyone has any idea how solve the problem. I fairly new in kibana plugins and the documentation seems to be scarce.

Transferring 6269836 bytes....................
Transfer complete
Retrieving metadata from plugin archive
Extracting plugin archive
Extraction complete
Optimizing and caching browser bundles...
Plugin installation was unsuccessful due to error "Command failed: /opt/kibana/node/bin/node /opt/kibana/src/cli --env.name=production --optimize.useBundleCache=false --server.autoListen=false --plugins.initialize=false
(node:26129) [DEP0022] DeprecationWarning: os.tmpDir() is deprecated. Use os.tmpdir() instead.
Browserslist: caniuse-lite is outdated. Please run next command `npm update caniuse-lite browserslist`

FATAL  Error: Optimizations failure.
   4813 modules

ERROR in ./node_modules/css-loader?{"importLoaders":2}!./node_modules/postcss-loader/lib?{"config":{"path":"/opt/kibana/src/optimize/postcss.config.js"}}!./node_modules/less-loader/dist/cjs.js!./plugins/markdown_doc_view/public/doc_view/markdown.less
    Module build failed:

@import "~ui/styles/bootstrap/type.less";
      @import "~ui/styles/bootstrap/code.less";
    ^
    Can't resolve 'ui/styles/bootstrap/code.less' in '/opt/kibana/plugins/markdown_doc_view/public/doc_view'

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.