Kibana 6.2 Very Slow Compared to 6.1

I just upgraded from 6.1 to 6.2 and am noticing that 6.2 is quite a bit slower and has more lag. What's more, I've been using the same test data in both cases and have completely deleted and recreated my data and dashboards. I tried a versions 6.2.1 and 6.2.2 and am noticing the same slowdown with both. I just went back to 6.1.2 and found that it still performs well so I believe this to be a Kibana issue. Specifically I'm noticing that times to load data tables when the Time Picker is changed are longer and moving/resizing elements in dashboards has much more lag.

Any ideas on how I can change this or is this a bug? I would use 6.1.2 except that https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/16610 makes it unusable.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave,

If you still have both systems available, could you check to see if it's a change in the Query or Request duration? You can get to it in Discover or in most Visualizations by clicking the small arrow at the bottom.

Thanks,
Lee

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.