Kibana /elastic analytics use case

Hi we are looking if there is any of the existing elastic /kibana feature or products the will help us achieve the below use case

1. find the patients in the patient_hie_* index pattern that doesnt exist in other index patterns like patient_pdn_* ,patient_xyz_8
  2. find the patients in the patient_hie_* index pattern that does exist in other index patterns like patient_pdn_* ,patient_xyz_8

once we have the documents/patients from the above 2 queries

can we also do a comparision between the medication history of the above patients which is in different indexes drug_hist_hie_* ,drug_hist_pdn_,drug_hist_xyz_ etc..,

can this be done using the kiban visualize or aggregation pipelines from dev tools ?

I read and tried the pipeline aggregation and bool query from dev tools and aggregations in teh visualize to do this but no luck ,
but I am not 100% sure about all the elasticsearch /kibana capabilities , which is why I am trying to see if any one solved this kind of problems using kibana /elastic analytics capabilities

Hi Pranaychandra ravi

I've got a question about your data structure, is a patient stored in patient_hie_* different to in patient_pdn_* ? does a patient record have a property like this that you could use to build term queries?

property: ['hie','pdn']

thx & best,
Matthias

Mat
yes there is a source field ,it is not a list and we store the source name there

-Pranay

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.