Kibana icon's not displaying in IE11

Accessing Kibana 5.0.1 with x-pack 5.0.1 installed, the SVG based icons do not display.

I'm accessing it via IP address, on port 5601, http

Any suggestions? I think this is a bug.

It sounds like a bug but I didn't have any luck reproducing it. Are you referring to the application icons in the left sidebar? Do they show up if you open in a private window or clear your cache? If you open the network tab i n dev tools do you see the icon requests being rejected?

Looking in the console tab of IE11 debugger, I've found a hint as to what's going on. It showed at CSS3114 error: @font-face failed OpenType Embedding permission Check. Permission must be Installable.

I wonder if that is related. It's possible it could also be some kind of locked down corporate policy, although I can't verify that yet.

Network tab looks OK, with return code 200 for the items including SVGs, such as on the login screen, logout.svg returns a 200.

The login screen, for example, does not show the block user icon, and black password icon, which are visible in Google Chrome.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.