Kibana problem

Hi guys,

My Kiabana was working last week but not anymore. I see this on Kibana. How can I troubleshoot this error?
Error Message on Kibana:
"No monitoring data found. Try setting the time filter to "Last 1 hour" or check if data is available for a different time period.
If data is in your cluster, your monitoring dashboards will show up here."

Many thanks for help.

Hi,
No monitoring data found. Try setting the time filter to "Last 1 hour" or check if data is available for a different time period.
As the info suggested, try changing the time filter to last 1 hour and if data exists, it will show up. If you recently upgraded to 6.3/6.4 from another version before those, you do have to enable xpack.monitoring.collection.enabled by setting it to true within Elasticsearch, but the UI in 6.3+ will do that for you and the screen implies that it has been set.

hope this helps,
Thanks
Rashmi

Hello Rashmi,

I changed the time filter as last 30 days and I can see logs. I think there is no log novadays.
When I click to the Monitoring tab on the Kibana UI, I see the error below. Something wrong, how can I troubleshoot it.

Monitoring Request Error

[search_phase_execution_exception] all shards failed: Check the Elasticsearch Monitoring cluster network connection or the load level of the nodes.

HTTP 503

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.