Kibana Saved Search Default fileds in json

Hi,
I have used the discover tab as saved search in my kibana dashboard.There on the very left side of a particular row we get a dropdown where we get the table as well as json structure for that particular record. But in the json structure we get extra default fields such as
"_index": "xxxx",
"_type": "doc",
"_id": "ua1BwGMBZD9jqgzvGci7",
"_version": 1,
"_score": null,
"_source": {
}
"@version": "1"
"fields": {
"@timestamp": [
"2018-06-02T01:18:14.244Z"
]
},
"sort": [
]

I want to remove all the above fields from json structure.
I only want my json fields which are custom to be shown in that json structure excluding all the default fields which are created on their own.
I have tried this using source fiters but only some of the fields are excluded.
The above mentioned fields are not removed . What is to be done.How can i achieve that.

Hi @sos,

Unfortunately, that's currently not possible. I'd recommend adding a feature request to add something like this.

Thanks,
Chris

What makes you want to remove these values? Are you going to present that JSON to an end user?
If not and there is another step in your tool chain - is it possible for you to just ignore the fields or remove them there?

Yes the json is to be presented to an end user and so i only want the custom fields to be shown excluding the default fields.

Well that seems to be bad luck then. No chance in intercepting the data and modifying it before it gets to the end user? Good luck anyways!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.