Kibana Saved Search Default fileds in json

(sonal singh) #1

Hi,
I have used the discover tab as saved search in my kibana dashboard.There on the very left side of a particular row we get a dropdown where we get the table as well as json structure for that particular record. But in the json structure we get extra default fields such as
"_index": "xxxx",
"_type": "doc",
"_id": "ua1BwGMBZD9jqgzvGci7",
"_version": 1,
"_score": null,
"_source": {
}
"@version": "1"
"fields": {
"@timestamp": [
"2018-06-02T01:18:14.244Z"
]
},
"sort": [
]

I want to remove all the above fields from json structure.
I only want my json fields which are custom to be shown in that json structure excluding all the default fields which are created on their own.
I have tried this using source fiters but only some of the fields are excluded.
The above mentioned fields are not removed . What is to be done.How can i achieve that.

(Chris Roberson) #2

Hi @sos,

Unfortunately, that's currently not possible. I'd recommend adding a feature request to add something like this.

Thanks,
Chris

(Tobias O.) #3

What makes you want to remove these values? Are you going to present that JSON to an end user?
If not and there is another step in your tool chain - is it possible for you to just ignore the fields or remove them there?

(sonal singh) #4

Yes the json is to be presented to an end user and so i only want the custom fields to be shown excluding the default fields.

(Tobias O.) #5

Well that seems to be bad luck then. No chance in intercepting the data and modifying it before it gets to the end user? Good luck anyways!

(system) #6

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.