Hi everyone, I've got a weird and hopefully minor issue that showed up after updating from Kibana/Elastic 7.2 to 7.3.
When two or more filter bubble exists under the filter bar, they start quickly swapping back and forth. Additionally, the _a value in the URL bar swaps with it. No new traffic is sent from the browser however, the filters are not applied. It works fine if the filters are typed and kept in the filter bar, or if there is only one filter 'bubble' under the bar, but not multiple filters.
I've got the latest Firefox (68.0.2) but it seems to work fine in Chrome. It's not a big deal to use Chrome on my monitors, but it would be interesting to see if it's something that could be changed in Kibana or Firefox to make it work again.