License Platinum Subscription 64 GB only for node?

For the calculation of elastic platinum licenses should only nodes count or should I also consider the GB RAM per node?

Which nodes need to be licensed? I have both master nodes and worker nodes.

That's something you should better ask to the sales team. See Have questions? Contact Elastic | Elastic

Hi @Rossella_Palmisano Welcome to the community

Here is a short explanation

Thanks for reply. is this statement I found on a site true?
Also note that for new contracts entered into on or after November 1, 2019, the number of nodes that is counted for licensing purposes is the greater of (i) the number of nodes running on all projects covered by the subscription or (ii) the total GB of RAM addressable by all nodes on all projects covered by the subscription divided by 64, with any fractional remainder rounded to the next whole number. For contracts signed between February 2017 and November 2019, the threshold per node was 128. Please contact the account team about the implications on licensing before the next renewal.

Yes. That is correct/accurate.

But again, you should talk to Sales etc to work on the best deployment / license model/subscription for you.

is it possible to have a document as a source where this new counting methodology is reported?
Thank you very much in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @Rossella_Palmisano
This is a community forum. You need to contact sales as we've suggested. We do not provide any commercial documents on licensing through this community forum.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.