Make a plugin for option as "Export as CSV" in the menu option for the widgets made using discover tab when displayed in dashboard

Hello All,

As you know that x-pack give different option like reporting where we can export the data as per the documents in ES. can I develop a plugin which will provide me a same functionality ???

Very much needed functionality for me.

I just want to know If it is possible or not if I want to develop it in form of a plugin or not ?

Hello
what version of the stack are you on ? What is the license you are on ?
In Kibana, you can now export Discover layout into CSV and conditionally send or schedule CSV exports as well.

short video on how to do it from Discover: https://www.google.com/search?ei=MHJwXrj9Jpb6-gSC8ZWQBg&q=kibana+reporting+generate+a+CSV&oq=kibana+reporting+generate+a+CSV&gs_l=psy-ab.3...4057.5153..5417...0.2..0.245.747.5j1j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.hAUWZpMZ-_k&ved=0ahUKEwi41ZrT9KDoAhUWvZ4KHYJ4BWIQ4dUDCAs&uact=5#kpvalbx=_PHJwXp6xFpfH-gTB2Jm4Aw21

hope this helps instead of developing a plugin for it . Or if I have misunderstood your question, please clarify.

thanks
Rashmi

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.