No emails in 3 days

I am watching several categories, including the high volume Elasticsearch category. I have not received an email since March 13th, 6:16 PM PDT (this post: ClusterBlockException when master servers(s) return)

I have not changed settings in quite a while. I still have "Send me an email for every new post (unless I mute the topic or category)" unchecked since watching the category is enough.

Same here.

I got email working by activating

"When I don't visit here, send an email digest of what's new:" -> every 30 Minutes

but that is only a work around since the digest mails look not that pretty.

Apologies, we moved redis 3 days ago and the job queue had trouble dealing with the move and left all the jobs there without them running.

We cleared up the problem, all should be back to normal. We are taking steps to make sure we are notified if something like that happens again.

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I don't think I've been getting email for a few days. Are we broken again?

I suggest to check the spam folder. My gmail suddenly began to move all discuss.elastic.co mails into spam. I had to recover all of them.

Why is this message in Spam? It has a from address in discuss.elastic.co but has failed discuss.elastic.co's required tests for authentication. 

Sounds like something has gone wrong at discourse-land? Or maybe gmail is tightening stuff?

This looks related to https://discuss.elastic.co/t/email-from-discuss-is-marked-as-spam/45824.