I have followed the steps listed in the installation instructions (I downloaded the Centos 7 RPM package as the server has no internet access) but I cannot run any commands.
When running a simple command such as
curator --help I expect to see some output
There is nothing outputted.
Steps to Reproduce the Problem
- Download rpm package from the link provided above
- Perform a local YUM install
- Confirm it has installed in
/opt/elasticsearch-curator/and the sym-link has been created in
- Try to run any command using the
- Version: elasticsearch-curator-5.5.4-1.x86_64.rpm
- Platform: Centos 7
server ~$ curator --help server ~$ curator doesntexit server ~$ curator --pleeeease server ~$ curator --