Number of Fields showing in Kibana

Hi,

I have create my own custom fields in kibana. when i expand that i see only field saying that it is based on Top 5 fields based on the documents in the table. Is there any way i can sort displaying unique values kibana analysed

Hi Vishnu,

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand. I have a few questions to help me understand your situation better:

1. When you say you "created your own custom fields", do you mean you created some scripted fields?
  2. What are the names of the scripted fields that you created?
  3. What do you mean that it is"based on the top 5 fields"?
  4. When you ask if you can "sort unique values", do you mean you want to sort the results in Discover? Is there a particular order in which you want to sort them?

Thanks,
CJ

Hi CJ,

Thank You for the response

The custom fields meaning i have created using grok filter.

The quick count is showing "based on Top 5 fields based on the documents in the table". Is there any way where the quick count values are shown unique way not just top 5 values.

I suggest using a data-table in visualize, then adding a "bucket", to "split rows", using the "terms" aggregation on your field. Then you will be able to set the number of terms you want to get back and they will always be unique