first of all I'm not very experienced, I must say
I have a server with ELK+Wazuh installed.
while documenting myself, I was able to make a snapshot of Elasticsearch.
I set up a new server, I installed ELK+Wazuh too.
I made the import of the snapshot data, the import ended well.
but I have a problem, indeed, if I go into Kibana-Elasticsearch-Index management, I have all my indexes, great.
on the other hand, if I go in Kibana-Discover, the patern index is good (the same in comparison as on the first server) except that I have no data, I can change the dates of my range, nothing...
I think I have to do other things before it works again, but I don't find
thanks for your help.