Server health status

how to find the unique count of good and bad health server status based on the system.cpu.user.pct and system.memory.actual.used.pct. I tried using the filter option but am getting the wrong count of server health status.

Hi!

I would go creating a search for instance system.cpu.user.pct > 50 and then create a vertical bar visualisation splitting the x-axis by host.name. For instance:

i could like to know the unique count of host whose system.cpu.user.pct and system.memory.actual.pct is >=60

All right, I think I have what you need:

Let me know what you think!

i have done the same. actually i want to classify the server as healthy,warning and bad health server based on range.Suppose if my system.cpu.used.pct and system.memory.actual.used.pct is <40 then it falls under healthy server if it falls between 40 to 60 den warning server status if above 60 bad server status. when i used both of this fields in filter with the range my unique count of host doesnt not match. but if i use one field with range it matches with the unique count of host

try to use the same field which i have used , so that i get a clear idea

is there any update???

kindly help me to sort out the problem

Hey!

First of all I think that your approach might have some problems. What will happen in cases of system.cpu.used.pct<40 AND system.memory.actual.used.pct>40?

Also since your question is more Kibana specific and not so much related to Beats, I would suggest you do this question to the Kibana forum.

Let me know what you think!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.