Split charts with common legend and individual colors

Hi everybody,

I am trying to achieve an area visualisation in which I will see, on a unique visualisation, each of my server, with their respective "request count" value over time.

My X-axis is shared between all the servers and they each have their own Y-axis.

If I illustrate what I want, it would give something like this :

I am using Kibana 7.4, and the only thing I manage to obtain is:

• Split series with stacked areas (common legend with individual color for each server, but common X and Y axis)
  • Split charts with individual Y axis but same color for all charts and unique legend for "Count"

Any idea ?

There is currently no direct way of doing what you want. It's a pretty good enhancement request that I would love if you entered it, so that it will make it in Lens (which is the evolution of the visualizations in Kibana).
For now, the only way would be to have 4 different charts with a Filter aggregation, with TSVB being the more customizable option in that case.

Hello Marius,

In fact, I already opened an enhancement request for this purpose (feb 2019 : https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/32020) but it was still for Elastic 5.x/6.x.

So I asked to know if there was a "better" or a "new" solution to achieve this with Vega or TSVB, but it seems that's not the case.

Regards,
Xavier

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.