Table visualization in kibana

I want to create a table visualization in kibana in which i want to display short_date which is in date format
for every entry the bytes and the duration as a separate row.
If i select top values in the rows section it is picking just one value for every minute. within a minute there are multiple entries. We can see in the image below that there are 22 entries for the filter i've set.

I want the same 22 entries in a table.
How can i set the table?
Here is the current config, i am getting only 3 entries instead of 22 with same filter

Also tried the TSVB, getting data in such format

The last column gives count , which totals up to 22. But i want to see a separate entry for each in table
Here is the config for TSVB

Tables are used to summarize data.

For the table visualisation:

• I see you only "grouped" on short_date. Next to it, you added some fields
  • You could split your timestamp per millisecond, but the first screenshots shows all your data is on exactly the same timestamp. So this won't split your records either.

-> Select the columns you want in your discovery overview and create your prefered overview there. Save your search.

A search can be used as visualisation on a dashboard, if you are creating some kind of overview.

1 Like
> Select the columns you want in your discovery overview and create your prefered overview there. Save your search.

A search can be used as visualisation on a dashboard, if you are creating some kind of overview.

Is there anything that would guide me on this?

was able to do it. Thank you so much for the quick help, as always !

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.