TSVB Gauge showing 0

Fresh recruit here so pardon any "user error", but I'm trying to set up an ELK stack with the new 7.8 version to monitor a problematic server. I've set up built in dashboards with Metricbeat, but upon viewing the Host Overview page, all of the metrics built with the TSVB gauge show 0% across the board.

Using the discover page, I can view data correctly coming in under the same fields. Interested, I built my own visualization with "gauge" (not TSVB) and it worked just fine using the same fields. Further pressing, I created an exact copy of the TSVB gauge. Here I noticed that the Time Series function seems fine. All others show 0%. Interestingly, when I look at the time stamps for correct data in Time Series, and compare that to Table feature, I see Table pulls 0% values from completely different time stamps.

I realize this is a convoluted issue, but I've never had this while I experimented with previous versions of Elastic, and wondered if anyone else has seen something similar.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.